These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions and work carried out by mirandaz web design. Where the context allows in these terms "We", "Our" or "Us" refers to mirandaz web design and "Client" refers to a person, company or other entity requesting, buying or otherwise obtaining the services of mirandaz web design.
- Clients are responsible for the content of web pages they must ensure material supplied does not infringe copyright and they have the right to use any data or images supplied for inclusion in a design.
- Our services may only be used for lawful purposes. Clients must ensure the contents of the pages do not not violate UK law. We reserve the right to refuse any hyperlink, image, text or advertisement.
- All web site designs created by Us will include appropriate links to a webmaster email address and to mirandaz web design who own the web design copyright.
- Clients agree to indemnify Us from any and all liabilities, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, or claims caused by or resulting indirectly from Clients' use of Our service that damages either the Client, Us, or any other party or parties without limitation or exception.
- We make no warranties or representations of any kind, either expressed or implied, for the services offered. No advice or information given by Us or Our agents or employees shall create a warranty.
- Documents must be provided written in English. The Client is solely responsible to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, and other information provided for inclusion in a design. Our service does not include fact or data checking. The Client accepts liability for any errors within a document.
- The Client agrees to supply Us with current name, e-mail address and postal address for our records and the Client has a continued obligation to keep this information current.
- The client agrees to make appropriate, timely payment in £ (pounds) Sterling for Our services. Payment is due in the timescale stipulated by Us. We reserve the right to take appropriate action if a Client's payment is late or fails to clear or to discontinue any service to such Client.
- In settling the invoice, consumers are deemed to have checked and be entirely satisfied with the text of the completed order.
- In no event will We be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this web site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line of system failure.
- These terms supersede any written, electronic, or oral communication the Client may have had with Us or any agent or representative thereof, and constitutes the complete and total agreement between the parties.
- The Client agrees that use of Our services and consequent use of sites designed by Us in no way guarantees the result that consumer expects.
- All sales are final.
- By using and/or ordering any of Our services, the Client is stating and acknowledging that they have read and understand these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- We reserve the right to modify or change these Terms of service at any time without notice.
24 November 2004